EXTREME 571


Hello everyone!

How are you doing? Today I'm showing you another review from an Extreme nail lacquer that I bought along with number 545 (review here) in a Beauty Stores next to me. This one with a very vibrant and colorful color. Have a look!


This is the number 571 and is a pink shade with a fine micro-glitter which gives a lot of brightness. This lacquer has a great formula, I used two easy coats. I'm in love with this nail polish.



And here are two more photos! One in the shade and the other in the sun.



Do like this color?

Comments

  1. Muito obrigada pela visita volta sempre
    Adorei a cor do verniz
    beijinhos

    http://cantinhodasofias.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muito obrigada pelo teu comentário!
      Bjinhos

      Delete

Post a Comment

Mensagens

KIKO Purple Red

Leticia Well 472 and Prestige Blue

Flormar P116 and Kiko 228