Colorful Striping Tape Nail Art


Hello everyone!

How are you doing? Today I bring you a very colorful striping tape manicure.


For this nail art I used the number 12 from Pierre René, the Pink Rose from Gosh, the number 1 from Marylins and some arrow shaped tip guides.


As the base for the ring and little fingers I used the number 12 from Pierre René with a blue color with some blue shimmer that reminds me of swimming pools. I found this nail lacquer to be of excellent quality. The brush is nice and the formula well pigmented, I applied two coats for full coverage.

In the other nails I used as base the Pink Rose from Gosh. For these nails I used a tip guide and both Marylins and Pierre René to make some triangular shapes.

And here is the result!



Do you like it?

Comments

Mensagens

KIKO Purple Red

Leticia Well 472 and Prestige Blue

Flormar P116 and Kiko 228