Rose Imperial Inspiration

Hello everyone!

How are you doing? Today I bring you a Striping Tape nail art.



For this manicure I used as inspiration the Pink Imperial color, just like in the images below. I fell in love with this color. Its simplicity and harmony blends perfectly when combined with the white color.

left image: http://blog.utuguacu.com.br/decoracao-20172018/
right image: https://casaclaudia.abril.com.br/decoracao-de-interiores/rosa-millennial/

For this manicure I started by applying the color Blushing Rose number 955 from Color Club and the number 1 from Marylins (review here).

The Color Club is a nice polish, however its color is a little difficult to apply. I applied two coats, but perhaps it might also be necessary to apply it once more.



To give a more dynamic rhythm to the manicure I applied some white and gold Striping Tapes with different intervals between one another. Here is the result!





Although this manicure was a little difficult to do, especially due to the choice of polish, I loved the result. What do you think?

Comments

Mensagens

KIKO Purple Red

Leticia Well 472 and Prestige Blue

Flormar P116 and Kiko 228